Apuntes para recuperar la mayoría de archivos de cámaras/móviles etc mal cerrados, instrucciones del foro 3ivx.
I downloaded the last version of mp4creator 1.5 and it works. http://sourceforge.net/projects/mp4creator/files/mp4creator/
I advise you to download AtomicParsley-win32-0.9.0 to see if the atoms are ok. http://sourceforge.net/projects/atomicparsley/files/atomicparsley/
I only recover video stream but no audio stream.
An atom is : http://atomicparsley...peg-4files.html
4 bytes for Size, 4 bytes for atom name, any bytes for optional information
To recover your file (with an hexadecimal editor like WinHex for example) :
- copy the atom "esds" from a good file created by your record device (find the esds string in the file)
- In your corrupted file, copy this atom after the atom "ftyp" and before the atom "mdat".
- check your file by running AtomicParsley on it : "AtomicParsley video.mp4 -T"
- change the extension of your file by mp4v -> video.mp4v
- run the command "mp4creator -create=video.mp4v --variable-frame-rate out.mp4"
=> out.mp4 should be playable
thanks to Stux ;-)
On the neuro recorder 2 plus, the size of the corrupted file was 0 Ko, I had to :
- edit the SD card file system (always with WinHex)
- find a first string "ftyp" and a second "ftyp"
- copy the bytes between this two atom in a file on my hard-disk and run the recovering method
(My SD card was empty before my recordings so the mp4 files are not fragmented)
- do the same for each 0 Ko file.